Apply for Membership
We are honored that you are interested in becoming a member of the Florida Partnership to End Domestic Violence. With a mission dedicated to serving domestic violence centers and survivors, we seek members whose beliefs are aligned with our mission and are representative of the population we serve.
The Florida Partnership to End Domestic Violence (FPEDV) was formed to eliminate domestic violence by promoting safe families and communities through empowerment-based advocacy; providing technical assistance to shelters and providers; and engaging in systems and social change.
Your support is invaluable to our cause. When you join FPEDV, you are helping us increase awareness for domestic violence, and increase collaboration on state-wide education, prevention programs, policies and services.
Why Join FPEDV?
- Support Change
- Become a part of a social justice movement that works to eliminate domestic violence in Florida
- Be in the Know
- Participate in quarterly membership meetings, receive policy alerts, monthly newsletters, and exclusive blog content
- Support and Training
- Exclusive resources, support and training opportunities for members only
FPEDV Membership Types
- Allied Individuals: For individuals who support the mission of FPEDV and are joining on their own behalf, not on behalf of any agency or organization. When you join as an individual, you will participate in quarterly membership meetings, receive policy alerts, access to our trainings, technical assistance, our newsletter and exclusive blog content. $25 annually.
- Allied Organizations: For organizations who support the mission of FPEDV, and are joining on behalf of its employees. When you join as an organization, you’ll receive all of the benefits as individuals, plus voting rights in membership meetings. $250 annually.
Thank you for considering to become a member of FPEDV, and for the personal time and energy that you will be putting into this important application, and thus building a stronger FPEDV. After we receive your completed application, our nominating committee will review your application. Should any lingering questions exist, a staff member of FPEDV will call you to complete a follow-up interview. Your application will then be voted on by the nominating committee and existing FPEDV members. You will receive an email notifying you of our decision within 90 days.
Fill out the application below to become a member of FPEDV, and support our organization’s mission to end domestic violence!